Monday, February 28, 2011

Birthday scrapping goodness

Sorry...been a little MIA lately. With work, my hubs truck not working (aka. Me having to take him to work), practice for "All Shook Up!" and packing for our move, things have been a little crazy. Also, Saturday was my b-day, so I had plenty to do. ;)
Speaking of b-day, I got lots of goodies. By now everyone knows I'm into scrappy goodness, so I got lots of gift certificates to stamp stores, cash, scrapbook stores, and Michael's craft store from family and friends. So, I thought I'd show you some of the scrappy fun stuff I got thus far (I still have 2 gift cards to use at Michaels, but I thought I'd save them for after we move, so I can make the new place adorable...lol)

Package #1: Scrapbookgifts.com


  • Colorbok Perfect Scrapbook - Denim 12x12
  • Basic Grey Sugar Rush woolies
  • Basic Grey Fruitcake Paper Assortment 12x12
  • SEI Glitzmas paper assortment 12x12
Yeah...lots of Xmas stuff on sale, which is good, because I am so out of Xmas paper!

Package #2: All that Scraps


  • American Crafts Venus: patterned Chipboard Thickers in Taffy
  • CC Designs: Honey Cat girl rubber stamp
  • CC Designs: Sweet November Twisted Sisters Larkspur rubber stamp
  • Kaisercraft Self adhesive pearls in Champagne
  • Stickles glitter glue in Platinum
  • Super fine detail embossing powder in clear
  • Basic Grey Oliver fabric flowers bloomers
  • The Greeting Farm Birthday Anya stamp
  • The Greeting Farm Cheeky Glamour stamp
  • The Greeting Farm Cheeky Nurse stamp
I have been wanting these cheeky stamps forever, and FINALLY got them! I can't wait to use them! So glam!

Package #3: Papertrey Ink


  • Tiny Treats Birthday stamp set
  • Fillable frames #11 mini stamp set
  • Fillable frames #11 die
  • Love Birds stamp set
  • Tiny Treats Christmas stamp set
  • Mat Stack 1 die (accidentally bought 2, so I think I might give one to my mom...lol)
  • Enjoy the ride stamp set
  • 2009 holiday tag collection stamp set
  • Paper Basics Kraft Cardstock (50 sheets)
  • VersaMark watermark stamp pad
  • Autumn mix vintage button collection
  • clear rhinestones
  • Pure Poppy 5/8 grosgrain ribbon
  • Summer Sunrise 5/8 saddle stitch ribbon
  • Just the Ticket border die
  • Enjoy the ride die
  • Dress form mini stamp set
  • Signature series: dress form die
  • Love birds die collection (set of 2 dies)
  • Tag-its #1 mini stamp set
Yeah, I got a lot from Papertrey...but that was a gift certificate plus money from relatives, plus a little $ from my tax return (the hubs and I said that we were allowing ourselves a small amount to buy something we want, and the rest would go into our "future home" savings and credit card payment).

So yeah, a LOT of goodies came my way this past few weeks. I cannot wait to get scrapping and crafting! Too bad my craft room is all packed up and ready to move. I guess that probably will be the FIRST thing that moves to the new place, if I have any say in it. lol
Have a great Monday all!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!