Friday, September 13, 2013

Favorites Friday: Yummy Foodies!

Welcome to another Favorites Friday!
Today, I'm loving lots of different foods (and a drink mix, thrown in there). Enjoy!


1. Special K Chocolatey Pretzel Cereal Bars: OMG... these are AMAZING! I started out loving the red berries and plain chocolate cereal bars, but these are superior to those! That sweet and salty taste together...mmmm!

2. Red Robin's Grilled Turkey Burger: This has become my go-to burger at Red Robin. I just love how it tastes with their special sauce, and it is a little healthier than an normal burger. Love it!

3. Crystal Light Peach Iced Tea: Yeah, I adore peach iced tea, so when you can have a Crystal Light version- yay!

4. Weight Watchers Mexican Style Blend Shredded Cheese: I love Weight Watchers products, so when I found they made shredded cheese, I had to try it. It now is a staple in our household when cooking meals involving shredded cheese.

5. Fiber One Chocolate Fudge Brownies: The hubs picked these up for me, as they were at our Bottom Dollar, and I love them! They are soft and yummy, and only 90 calories. Hooray!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a fantastic weekend!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!