Friday, March 15, 2013

Favorites Friday #3: Pantones and Pink cuteness

Welcome to another Favorite's Friday!


 Here are my top picks of the week. Enjoy. Sorry they are late being posted- I've had a rough week, with my mother-in-law in the hospital after suffering a stroke. If all my readers can keep her in their prayers, I'd appreciate it, as she is still in the ICU recovering. Thanks all!
Happy Friday!


1. Bloglovin' and Feedly: In light of Google Reader being announced to be shut down, I've made the switch to the two other readers. I actually gave Feedly a test drive a few months ago on my ipad, and enjoyed it. A lot of bloggers are showing some major love for Bloglovin' so I am giving that a shot too. You can follow me through both! :D
2. SoBe Life Water Strawberry Dragonfruit:  I tried the zero calorie life water while sitting at the hospital late Wednesday night, and it isn't half bad for flavored water. lol
3. Pantone Notes: My best friend got this for me for my birthday, and they are just a graphic designer's dream!
4. Tostitos Hint of Lime: These are my weakness. They are so tasty and addicting!
5. Three Bird Nest Cameo Ring: I just ordered this beauty from Three Bird Nest. I lucked into winning a gift certificate to here through a contest, but even without that, I love everything in this store!


Have a great Friday all!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!