Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wedding Bells everywhere

Sorry I have been MIA recently. I have been super busy at work, was sick as a dog all last week and have been swamped with my website projects on the side. I know that's not really a good excuse, but when you can barely keep food down, you can't make cards well.
Sadly my cardmaking has taken a backseat in life. But this past weekend I was able to cook up 2 cards, since they were requested from my co-workers. One co-worker wanted a wedding card and the other needed a wedding shower card (with a bach. party and wedding card later on needed made). So here is some of my cards for co-workers....that should be a tagline "Cards for Co-workers"...lol
Anyways, enjoy!


It's been crazy, but I hope to get back into a calmer time, but I have a feeling the summer is going to be super busy busy!
Have a great day/night all!
Laters.
-M

1 comment:

  1. I really like the wedding card one. Top note always looks so classy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!