Sunday, February 20, 2011

Adorable Owls

So this card I originally made for a pub. call challenge. It didn't get picked so I thought I show it to you now. I thought it was cute. Owls have become such a hit all over, so I just adored this owl stamp from Hampton Arts.
 Enjoy!


(I decided to try out some rub-ons I got, for the sentiment. I thought the colors matched perfectly.)

And here were the colors I was supposed to use, along with ribbon.


So how is everyone's weekend going? We've begun packing, as we are moving come March to a new place. I'm excited for the new digs, however the moving process is always crazy, and this month is crazy in its self with work and the musical the hubs and I are involved with. There is already some DIY projects floating around in my head for when we get to the new place (like painting the fridge we acquired), so I will totally show them off on here when I complete them too. :D
Happy President's day tomorrow!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!