Saturday, February 5, 2011

Papertrey Fav Roundup

For Papertrey Ink's anniversary, they are asking their customers to go through OUR Papertrey projects from the last year and choose our very favorite of the bunch. Hmm...I do adore so many of the projects I used Papertrey projects on. My absolute favorites are a toss up between the following two projects:

This Card for my friend after hosting a wonderful soup night party (I used a cricut cut apron to spice it up...btw, she LOVED it) :D


and this Treats Bucket for Halloween (given to my neighbors' kids for being good neighbors)



I've done so many projects with Papertrey Ink products over the past year. The above two are my top 2. Below are a few other fun projects I did over the year with Papertrey products. It isn't all of them, just some of the "better" ones. :D








Hope you enjoy this walk down memory lane. I'm off to go make Valentine's day cards and enjoy my Saturday off from work (I have to work tomorrow, so I need to soak up the relaxation today). Have a great weekend!
-M

1 comment:

  1. Love all of your projects. The first card is so cute and perfect for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!