Hello all! Long time no see!
I've been so swamped with preparing for "Fiddler on the Roof" and working my full-time job, that I haven't had much time to do anything else. But don't worry. I didn't forget about ya'll!
Here are some of my favorites this week, that I think you all should check out!
1. Campbell's Skillet Sauce- Thai Green Curry: I picked up a pack of this just to try it, and BOY was I blown away by the flavor. It is easy to cook with and made such a fantastic meal. I'm looking forward to trying their other sauce flavors.
2. Office 365: This past week I was in training at work for learning the new Office programs- Office 365. Everything will be going to the cloud and this makes life easier! I am actually looking really forward to the launch date at my workplace.
3. McDonald's Premium McWrap Sweet Chili Chicken (Grilled): I tried this the other day just to see if I could get a healthier alternative at McD's, and was surprised that it actually wasn't half bad- and the Weight Watchers Points Plus on it are pretty good, considering it is from McDonald's.
4. Fiddler On The Roof: Next Thursday is opening night for Newtown Arts Company's "Fiddler on the Roof", where I will be portraying Tzeitel, the eldest daughter. It has been a great theater experience and the cast is fantastic. I am so excited to be a part of it, and I know audiences will love it. If you're in or around the Bucks County, Pennsylvania area, check it out!
5. ProSeries 16' x 48" Above Ground Pool: We saw this baby go on sale at Walmart online. Hubs messaged me in a frenzy- "should we get it?" We've been wanting one like that for ages, but were not willing to spend more than $250 for it. Sure enough, it went on clearance and we got it for $250. There was none in stock at our local Walmart, but they shipped one to the store, and we picked it up this past weekend. So far, it has worked beautifully, and I'm so happy with it!
So how has your summer been going? I'd love to hear from you!
Have a great weekend and Friday!