Friday, September 26, 2014

Favorites Friday: Getting back to groove of my Diet

Happy Friday all!
It's been a while since I did a Favorites Friday, so you're in luck for today- I have some things I just HAVE to share with you as my current favs.



1. Tribe Spicy Chipotle Hummus: In my goal to get back into the groove of Weight Watchers, I discovered the wonderfulness that is Hummus. Hummus with carrots have become my go-to mid-afternoon snack. This particular flavor is SUPER SPICY, (though I love the taste). Such a great snack!

2. Minus 5 Ice Bar: We went to one of these in the Monte Carlo while on vacation in Vegas. The prices were a little steep for the packages, but it was worth it for such a fun experience. It even gave us some great ideas for next year (we are planning our join b-day party already!)

3. Arbor Mist Mango Strawberry Moscato: So, I usually avoid Arbor Mist, as I often find them to taste cheap, but a co-worker gave this to me as a thank you present and I was pleasantly surprised. I adore mango and moscato, so the two worked great together in this refreshingly sweet wine.

4. Dibz Critter Case for iPhone: My hubs gave me the penguin case for my phone for Christmas last year, and it is my favorite. But recently I upgraded and got a new phone through work that is a iPhone 5s, so I needed a new case. They had a version of the Penguin for that phone size too, but I decided to go with the blue cow for my new phone (as I'm keeping my old phone as an ipod, therefore keeping the peguin case too). So adorable and only $5 at Five Below. I get so many comments on how cute it is.

5. Wendy's Kids' Meal- Chicken Wrap with apple slices: As I'm back on my Weight Watchers plan diet after getting back from Vegas, I was looking for a quick small lunch one day after shopping. I noticed Wendy's Kids' Meal had a chicken wrap with apple slices on the side as an option. It was the PERFECT size and super low in points (and on your wallet too). Woo! You just have to get over the fact that you're an adult (with no kids in sight of your vehicle) ordering a kids meal. lol

Hope you're having a fantastic day. I have so much planned for the weekend, that I just can't wait for it to start!
Have a Great Friday!
-M

2 comments:

Leave me some comment love all!