Sunday, September 20, 2009

Embellish submission


Here is a card I submitted to Embellish magazine- a new online magazine that is all about the embellishments and color challenges! I had some fun with this- was a little stumped at first. I was so stressed to just use these colors, that I didn't even read the challenge right, where it says "white and cream" are optional. lol. DUH! I didn't notice it till I went back to submit it to the magazine tonight. Figures...I'm such a blonde. :)

Anyways, I don't mind how it turned out, but I plan to make a few more cards later this week to submit (before Sept. 27- the deadline) that use white. lol. I feel so weird not using white.
This might remind you of Kwerner- I was trying to channel her while making this card. lol
Anyways, Enjoy!
-M

1 comment:

  1. I think it is fine without white, I recognize the stamp, didn't realize it was one of the ones I donated to you! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!