Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Digiements September Release: Day 1 sneaky peek

So here is a get well card I made with one of the new Digiments from the upcoming September release. I right now am soooo in love with the swirls set that I got from my dear mom, that is has become my fav. stamp set to use recently (as you will notice later).
There are 5 digiments in the Get Well collection, (one being the one I used below) so check out more info here.

If you are unsure about Digiments because you don't know how to use them, check out my three informational tutorials on how to change the color of your digiment, using gradients, and changing the background colors. (It is done in Photoshop for those who were wondering). All three use a new Faith Digiment in the Faith collection.
Check it out!
I had a blast figuring out how to make the videos in the first place, so please check them out:
Lesson one: Changing the color of your Digiments
Lesson two: Using gradients on your Digiments
Lesson three: Changing the background behind your Digiments

Make sure you check out Digiments all this week for more sneaky peeks, and I'll try to keep you posted on more sneak Digiment cards I've made. Enjoy!

Oh, and did I forget to mention there will be 30 Digiments in total to be released on Saturday - priced at $1 each with a $5 minimum purchase, or $15 for the entire new release? ALSO,
Digiments is giving 50% of all sales to Tina's cause.
$7.50 from each full-set order will go directly to Tina.

You can read more about Tina's cause on the Digiments site.
So check it out and stay tuned for more sneaks and fun!
Hugs all and leave me some comment love!
-M


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card with that little bouquet! And I love how you added "Girl" to the Digiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The swirls are gorgeous, as is your bouquet! I love the "girl" too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!