Thursday, October 3, 2013

Soul searching through a mosaic quiz

As I was going through and re-organizing things on the blog here, I came across a post where I took a mosaic quiz. (In the blog organization front: I went through and keyworded every single post, even back to when I started the blog in 2008, as well added somethings on my blog todo list.) Anyways, I did this photo quiz way back in 2009 (you can see the original post here), so I decided to try it again, 4 years later, to see how things have changed. lol.
I couldn't resist trying it (and I am having trouble falling asleep tonight too, so why not?).


1. Morgaine, 2. Mac&cheese close-up, 3. 5BAND1, 4. Red, 5. Niall Matter, 6. Moscato Wine, 7. Ireland, 8. Salted Caramel Ice Cream 1, 9. A Graphic Odyssey, 10. 7/52 - Pretty ugly, 11. Unique, 12. harry potter party


So, here's the deal... you answer the following 12 questions about yourself:
(my answers are in parentheses after each question):

1. What is your first name? (Morgaine)
2. What is your favorite food? (Mac & Cheese)
3. What high school did you attend? (Northwestern Lehigh High School)
4. What is your favorite color? (Red)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Niall Matter)
6. Favorite drink? (Moscato wine)
7. Dream vacation? (Ireland)
8. Favorite dessert? (Caramel Ice Cream)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (Graphic Designer)
10. What do you love most in life? (Creating something pretty from something ugly)
11. One word to describe you? (Unique)
12. Your Flickr name? (morgainefordworkman)

And then... Type your answer to each of the above questions into Flickr's search. Using only the images that appear on the first page (Well, since 2009, Flickr now just keeps updating the stream like Pinterest does, so I would say within the first 25 pictures if you can), choose your favorite and copy and paste each of the URL’s into the MosaicMaker (3 columns, 4 rows).
Try it yourself and have fun! Enjoy!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!