1. Rita's Italian Water Ice Strawberry Starburst flavor: So once a week a co-worker goes on a "rita's run" for the rest of us, and this past week I saw they had the Starburst strawberry flavor. I tried a kid's size (which was certainly enough sugar for me) and I just adored it! I LOVE Starburst, so the fact that they had an italian ice in that flavor- awesome!
2. Super 8: I watched this on Netflix a few days ago, and I'm surprised I never saw it when it came out in 2011. I actually really enjoyed it and I think the child actors in it were superb.
3. Cabin in the Woods: Another movie on Netflix (watched with the hubs) a few days ago, and I can't believe no one ruined it for me. So often with horror films do friends ruin the ending, so I was glad that no one talked about the end. I thought it was a well done movie- even the hubs enjoyed it!
4. Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy beer: I tried this at our friend's 4th of July bbq, and then unknowingly had it again yesterday when out to eat at a restaurant with friends (I had ordered a different beer, hubs ordered this- I tried both and decided I liked his better, so we swapped). When I went and looked it up, sure enough, it was the same drink I had at our friend's house! That means it goes on my "now order" list. lol
5. Syfy's Defiance: The hubs and I just recently started watching this via Hulu (to catch up) and I like it. I'm kind of a Syfy nerd, so it is right up my ally. The main 2 characters are awesome, and the different races are very unique. Love it!
How is your Friday going?
Have a great weekend!