Welcome to another Favorites Friday!
This week, I've been getting my craft on, so I've come across some things that keep me going and staying crafty! Enjoy!
1. Copic Markers: These markers take a little getting used to, but they produce a lovely color, and don't dry up nearly as bad as the cheaper markers.
2. Golden Delicious Apples: I've been a fan of these apples for a long time, and they never fail me. They are healthy, semi-sweet, and taste great as a snack.
3. Wawa Diet Peach Iced Tea: I don't know if many of you have Wawa's by you, but in Pennsylvania- they are the place to be. They have some of the best hoagies/subs around, and I LOVE their diet peach tea. SOO good! They also have some of the cheapest gas in town. haha!
4. Marvy Mega Scalloped Circle Punch: This mega punch has helped me be crafty so much. It is the best size to stack other punches on top of. I am using it for an invite I designed, and I love the effect it gives!
5. Bazzill Bling Cardstock: I've been using Bazzill for a while, but recently came across this lovely type of their cardstock. It has a little bling to it, and so classy! Gotta have some bling!
Have a GREAT weekend everyone! I have a boat-load of stuff to do tomorrow, so hopefully I can enjoy a relaxing Sunday instead. ;)