Sweet Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) can crushed (or sliced- which is what we used) pineapple
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) bottle hawaiian style (if you can find it, if not, use sweet BBQ) barbecue sauce
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Pour pineapple (or pineapple slices) on top of all.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve over rice. Tada!
It was SUPER simple and very tasty over rice. We had leftovers for what seemed like forever (because there is only 2 of us) but I'm sure it would be perfect for a family or party.
Have a great day!