Welcome to another Favorites Friday!
Today, I'm loving lots of different foods (and a drink mix, thrown in there). Enjoy!
1. Special K Chocolatey Pretzel Cereal Bars: OMG... these are AMAZING! I started out loving the red berries and plain chocolate cereal bars, but these are superior to those! That sweet and salty taste together...mmmm!
2. Red Robin's Grilled Turkey Burger: This has become my go-to burger at Red Robin. I just love how it tastes with their special sauce, and it is a little healthier than an normal burger. Love it!
3. Crystal Light Peach Iced Tea: Yeah, I adore peach iced tea, so when you can have a Crystal Light version- yay!
4. Weight Watchers Mexican Style Blend Shredded Cheese: I love Weight Watchers products, so when I found they made shredded cheese, I had to try it. It now is a staple in our household when cooking meals involving shredded cheese.
5. Fiber One Chocolate Fudge Brownies: The hubs picked these up for me, as they were at our Bottom Dollar, and I love them! They are soft and yummy, and only 90 calories. Hooray!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a fantastic weekend!