Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Hoot


Today is my day as design team host at Fun-Frilled. This week's theme is to use 4 eyelets. To be honest, I only used 3, but check out my post over there for the whole story. haha
Here's a sneaky peak of my card. 

So tomorrow we officially can move into our new apartment. I can't wait! Yay...hardwood floors, new kitchen, a bathroom that isn't Peptobismol pink, a yard, washer and dryer hookup. All the goodies. I can't wait! So needless to say, today is going to be spent finishing packing more stuff (although we have about 3 months to move out of our current place, so there is no huge rush) and I still have practice for the show and work. Ugh.
Anyways, check out Fun-Frilled today. And if you participate in the week's challenge, you can win some great stuff from Verve. I LOVE the set that is being given away. I might just have to pick it up once I have some money. Or if you win it, and already have it, you can give it to me. hehe! just kidding.
Hugs to all and have a hoot of day! ;)
-M

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move. And the card turned out really cute, even if you didn't get all 4 of the brads on there. I think that someone needs to get you a Crop-A-Dile!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!