Saturday, May 2, 2009

KWerner's Color Inspiration #50 and Announcement





So this is a biggie for KWerner. Lucky number 50! So she's giving away some goodies for winning participates. So here is my card, which I plan to give to my stepsister for her graduation (which I am going to later this coming week in Florida.) Tonight is a quicky post.

Oh, Also I wanted to let you all know that I made the Digiments Design Team! Yay! So stay tuned for some fun stuff coming from that sector! (see my button on my blog rail). Hugs to all!
Enjoy!
-M

5 comments:

  1. Really cute card! love that shiny little star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Morgaine! Love the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo la la that star is awesome! hugs ~Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that little star is fantastic - what a great card - - she'll love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your glitter star just makes this perfect! what a great graduation card!!! :)

    I am passing on a blog award to all of my phenom new friends on the Digiments DT! check out my blog for deets! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!