Friday, November 13, 2009

Digiments Sneak peek and Day 4 of Christmas cards


Happy Friday all. Christmas cards are still rolling out over here. Today I have a sneak peek for you from the Nov. Digiments Release. Make sure you check out all the other awesome previews over at Digiments today, and get your Digiments tomorrow on the official release!
This release is 24 Digiments for $8. And, when you buy 1, you can get another for $4 and Digiments will send it to a friend on your behalf. So one for you and one for your friend for only $12. I think its a good deal, for the holidays! So check it out here!

(this is one of those long cards. I think it turned out better than I thought it would when I was putting it all together.)

(It's hard to tell in the photo, but those are actually dark green (not black) buttons)

(I thought the tree needed some bling. hehe)

I also have Day 4 of my last weekend's Christmas card making. These are the last of the cards I made during my "Christmas Cardmaking" day with my co-worker and new-found convert to papercrafting. :) Enjoy all!

(It's all about the different paper scraps in this one)

("Up on the housetop...click click click...")

(These are the "mini" cards...aka. tags as my friend says)

(and this little square card ended up being more simplistic than I originally planned)

(sparkle!)
(These are all the cards in total done that weekend, so you all can see the size differences)

Well, I'm off to go make the "show sandwiches" for my hubby's play. This is the last weekend of shows. In a way I will be so happy when it is over, so we actually have free time again, but we'll miss hanging out with all the fun people on a regular basis from the show.
Anyways, have a great Friday the 13th! :)
Laters all!
-M

1 comment:

  1. WOW! All of your Christmas cards are just beautiful, Morgaine!!! I LOVE your Digiments card! The layout is awesome, and the blinged up tree looks fab!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!