Sunday, January 10, 2010

What a week...

This week has been crazy, with back to working "normal" hours, the hubby being sick, dentists appointments, dealing with insurance companies, and lot of other junk. I apologize my bloggin buddies that I haven't been on much. I hope to post a new card soon, and some project using my Frenzified images!
If you haven't yet, check out Frenzified! It is a digital image site I have recently decided to start. I hope to develop more images and categories, but I need your help in deciding what next to make! Let me know what categories you would love to see or themes that you always have trouble finding images for. I want to create things that other would love to use!
Anyways, this was just a quick post to let you know I'm still alive. ;)
I hope to try out my new camera my in-laws got me for an early b-day present with the upcoming project. Yay!
So, make sure you check out Frenzified!
And now I will leave you with a few pictures from the holidays. :)

(me and my nephew Jayden. He was my arm candy for Christmas Eve...lol)


(Since the hubby start his new job, he's been drinking coffee, so his parents got him one for his own, with a timer too!)

(This is what happens when everyone want to try this new wine we brought, but there was no wine bottle opener to be found. Just use a screw, a screwdriver, and a hammer. Tada!)


(So my other nephew, Justice, loves phones for some reason. For Christmas he got his own walkie talkie phones, and all night was walking around with them babbling along. hehe)

(Lastly I'll leave you with a picture of our kitty, C.J. He was just made pretty for Christmas with a good brushing, so he's all "glowy" as the hubs likes to say.)
So, my bloging buddies, let me know what themes you would like to see me make for Frenzified. Let me know either here, or on the Frenzified site's blog!
Stay tuned all! Hugs.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!