Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Back to school hubby

So my hubby is officially starting school today. He decided to go to college to become an elementary school teacher after working pretty much while in high school through now. I think I'm more excited than him, but anyways he starts part-time today with two online classes. The time he was unemployed last year made him realize that he really wanted to get a better education to get him a better job...and maybe become a teacher, and someday get a job he enjoys being a teacher.
Anyways, I thought it would be cute to make him a "back to school" and "congrats" type card.
Here it is...for his back to school with online classes type card. hehe.


Since he is taking online classes to start, I used this cute computer popup for the card. :) I also used a new stamp I got from my Secret Sister with a Twist #3 on a Splitcoast stampers swap. It is kinda a quirky card, but I think it serves its purpose. I used a wave on the right of the main image because he will be "surfing the web"....get it? haha. I know, I'm lame. Anyways, have a great Wednesday!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!