Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Work it! Wednesday- Planning, Working and Getting stuff done eventually

Welcome to another Work it! Wednesday. 


So what all are we working on these day? Well...

(Wendy is helping with the blogging planning, lol)

I finished this cute sign for our Purple Powder Room.

Doing yard work. Lots of yard work.

Freelance work- getting design stuff done for other people.

Exercising and auditioning for theater productions...

Making yummy salads...

I totally hit 1000 photos taken in Instagram! Woo!


I've also got to finish designing the Newtown Arts Company's 30th Anniversary Gala logo/invites, and create a "Create" banner for my mother for Mother's Day (she requested me make her that for Mother's Day).
I also hope to finish our dry-erase board for our kitchen SOMEDAY. lol

(Mock up of what I want to create in vinyl or something like that, to have as the basic outlines for the large Dry Erase board. Then we'll add a Frame deal and hang it up- it basically is there to cover up our ugly fuse box in the kitchen.)

Lots of projects- crafty and design/work-wise. Lots to do, not enough time to do them. (She says, as she wastes time on Pinterest and blogging. lol)


So, what all are you working on this week?
Have a great day!
-M

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your recap. 1000 photos? I love Instagram and am following you now. Good luck on your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!