Friday, May 31, 2013

Favorites Friday #13: All things fun!

Welcome to another Favorites Friday, where I share some things I am loving this week.



1. Ross Dress for Less mod dress: This cute dress a friend found for me at Ross, as she remembered I was in desperate search for a "british '60s mod dress" for the character I'm playing in "Odd Couple" in June. It was only $16 and fit perfectly. I'm looking forward to gathering accessories to match it!
2. Magnum New Guinea Impatiens (from Lowe's Garden Center): These pretties have been bringing their lovely color to my front porch. I found two of them sitting among large greenery at the local Lowe's Garden Center (they were the only two of their kind there). So far they've been doing quite well, except for today's heat wave. Hopefully a good watering will perk them back up.
3. Lean Cuisine's Apple Cranberry Chicken: I must be on a cranberry kick, because when I saw this at the store, I just had to try it. I was pleasantly surprised with how good it tasted!
4. Kat Kong by Dav Pilkey: A co-worker gave me this cute picture book. I don't have kids, but I aim to save it for my nephews (and future children) to enjoy- as it is right up my alley of humor.
5. Dropbox: I love their app and their site online. I hope to be able to save up to afford an upgraded account someday, as I find they are so much easier to use to back things up than getting out all the cords and manually backing up via my giant external hard drive. You can backup on the go, or from home with Dropbox!


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Friday!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!