Friday, May 17, 2013

Favorites Friday: Thrones and Desserts

Welcome to another Favorites Friday! Here are some of my favorites of the week!



1. Hungry Girl's 200 under 200 Just Desserts Book: This book just came out, and I was so excited to get my hands on it. I love Hungry Girl, and her books. So to have one just on Desserts- I was so happy! Yay for 200 calorie desserts!
2. HBO's Game of Thrones: Now in Season 3, I am a big fan of this show. My hubs has read the books, so it is fun for him to discuss with me after the show, to better understand it.
3. Rust-oleum Spray Paint: We tend to use Rust-oleum products a lot in our house. Perfect for doing major our outdoor projects, like painting our storm door.
4. Xyron's Sticker Maker: This little X gem has helped make my projects go by so much faster. Especially when adhering little letters cut out on the cricut. So much easier when they are put through this little machine.
5. Angry Orchard Hard Cider: I am a huge fan on Angry Orchard. I first had it at Buffalo Wild Wings (on tap- my favorite way to have the cider). It is one of my favorite ciders. So tasty and Gluten Free!

Have a great day!


Right now I will be having fun at my co-workers' wedding, soaking up the sun. Have a fun Friday!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!