- FatMumSlim Photo a Day for Instagram: I have been participating with FatMumSlim's photo a day for Instagram for well over a year now, and so far, it has allowed me to really capture the everyday life that I've wanted to capture for my Project Life. Yay!
- Jolt Ponte Knit Skinny Pants: My mother gave me these skinny pants for Christmas, and so far they are some of my favorites. I love stretchy fabrics that are also not too tight, so when you're having a fat day, they still fit. lol
- NBC’s Grimm: I've enjoyed this tv show for a while, but got really behind on this season. I finally got around to catching up on this season via Hulu Plus, and I am enjoying it a lot.
- Dole Pineapple Tidbits: I am a huge fan of these, especially frozen. I am in love with frozen fruits right now, so these are super tasty frozen.
- Hulu Plus for ipad: As I said for #3, Hulu Plus has allowed me to go back and re-watch shows that are currently still playing, unlike Netflix- which is pretty much a season behind on most things. So check it out!
Thanks for stopping by. I will be away on vacation going to a Scrapbooking crop with my mom this weekend. Yay! Mini getaway!
Have a great day!