Friday, April 5, 2013

Favorites Friday #6: Waiting for Spring to start

Happy Friday all! Welcome to another Favorites Friday! Here are five of my favorite things right now!



  1. FatMumSlim Photo a Day for Instagram: I have been participating with FatMumSlim's photo a day for Instagram for well over a year now, and so far, it has allowed me to really capture the everyday life that I've wanted to capture for my Project Life. Yay!
  2. Jolt Ponte Knit Skinny Pants: My mother gave me these skinny pants for Christmas, and so far they are some of my favorites. I love stretchy fabrics that are also not too tight, so when you're having a fat day, they still fit. lol
  3. NBC’s Grimm: I've enjoyed this tv show for a while, but got really behind on this season. I finally got around to catching up on this season via Hulu Plus, and I am enjoying it a lot.
  4. Dole Pineapple Tidbits: I am a huge fan of these, especially frozen. I am in love with frozen fruits right now, so these are super tasty frozen.
  5. Hulu Plus for ipad: As I said for #3, Hulu Plus has allowed me to go back and re-watch shows that are currently still playing, unlike Netflix- which is pretty much a season behind on most things. So check it out!

Thanks for stopping by. I will be away on vacation going to a Scrapbooking crop with my mom this weekend. Yay! Mini getaway!


Have a great day!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!