Friday, April 12, 2013

Favorites Friday #7: Sunshine and happiness

This Favorites Friday I am all about the gear to get you prepped for the sun- flip flops, t-shirts, popcorn... And then there is the happiness stuff- watching new tv shows and a nifty app to help record your happiness!
Without further ado, here are my five favorites of the week!


1. Angie's Popcorn Boom Chicka Pop: I blame my mom for getting me into this. Only 35 calories per cup- How awesome is that! I also really like their Sweetly White Chedder, which is a little worse for you- 150 calories for 2 cups. Either way, DELICIOUS! We got ours at Target, so I'll have to check out other places to see who all carries it because I have a feeling the hubs and I will want some more!
2. Old Navy Flip Flops: I have been a fan of Old Navy flip flops ever since high school. I went through a phase where I had a pair to match every color in the rainbow (and a pair of sunglasses also to match every color). I don't have nearly as many as I did back then, but I still love these! Looking forward to more warm weather like the past two days, to wear them!
3. History Channel's Vikings: Multiple people have mentioned to me that they liked this, so I found it online and watched a few episodes. So far I'm hooked and I'm loving it. I find the warmaiden character to be so awesome! I dig it.
4. Happier app: I found this app by chance, and already I'm loving it. It is too cute! It lets you jot down the happier things in life and allows you to upload pictures, etc. and categorize your happiness. So when you need a little pick me up, it helps to remind you of your past happy times and to help you be even more happy! Cute!
5. Five Below $5 t-shirts: Every time I get a chance to stroll into Five Below, I always tend to gravitate first to their huge selection of funny or novelty t-shirts. My hubs and I both love these. My favorite is my Dr. Pepper shirt, but they have some other really cute ones (shown above). You can never have enough snarky shirts. lol


Thanks for stopping by this Friday to see my favorites.
Have a happiness-filled day!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!