Monday, April 1, 2013

Peeptini : What to do with those leftover peeps!

Now that Easter is over, I am sure you are stuck with a LOT of leftover candy, including one of my favorites: PEEPS.
This drink goes well with the sugary delight, as well as Jolly Ranchers, so you could swap out those if you have a boat load of them too.
Enjoy!


 Pink Peeptini

Ingredients:
  • 1 ounce cherry grenadine 
  • 2 ounces triple sec 
  • 2 ounces of mango rum
  • 1 peep
Instructions:
Mix alcohol together, serve in a martini glass. Garnish with a peep bunny. Tada!
Now I personally found this quite sweet, so feel free to cut it in half with water or a fruit juice punch- I am not a huge fan of grenadine, so I watered it down a tiny bit for my liking.


 Peeps galore!

 The uncomfortable peep bunny with my drink.


Have a lovely day after Easter!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!