This week, it's all about the Green! I am loving many things that are green- health-wise and in color.
Check out my favs!
1. Zumba: One of my good friends recently was certified as a Zumba instructor and I attended one of her classes Tuesday night. It kicked my butt!- but in a good way. lol. It was fun AND exercise!
2. The Laughing Cow Light Queso Fresco & Chipotle Spreadable Cheese Wedges: I picked these up by chance, since my normal Weight Watchers wedges were not at the store, and I love these now! Only 35 calories a wedge- perfect with Wheat Thins.
3. Maurices Mini Sequin Tank: I have a pink and a red one of these, and they are some of my favorites to wear alone or under a button-down. They are just the right amount of sparkle.
4. Smirnoff Green Apple Vodka: My hubs picked a bottle of this up for our "James Bond Date Night" that we have planned for tomorrow, but we couldn't resist wondering how it tasted. I put a splash of it with my Diet Grapefruit SodaStream drink, and it was fabulous!
5. Avocado Roll Sushi: So I know this isn't "true" sushi, but I've found it to be my go-to roll now, since it is less Weight Watchers points than the Philadelphia Roll and roughly around the same points as a tuna roll (maybe a hair less). I ordered it by accident once, wanting a cucumber roll and was pleasantly surprised! Yay avocado!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great Friday!