Friday, April 19, 2013

Favorite's Friday: It's all about the green...

Welcome to another edition of Favorites Friday! Here are five of my favorite things of the week.
This week, it's all about the Green! I am loving many things that are green- health-wise and in color.
Check out my favs!



1. Zumba: One of my good friends recently was certified as a Zumba instructor and I attended one of her classes Tuesday night. It kicked my butt!- but in a good way. lol. It was fun AND exercise!
2. The Laughing Cow Light Queso Fresco & Chipotle Spreadable Cheese Wedges: I picked these up by chance, since my normal Weight Watchers wedges were not at the store, and I love these now! Only 35 calories a wedge- perfect with Wheat Thins.
3. Maurices Mini Sequin Tank: I have a pink and a red one of these, and they are some of my favorites to wear alone or under a button-down. They are just the right amount of sparkle.
4. Smirnoff Green Apple Vodka: My hubs picked a bottle of this up for our "James Bond Date Night" that we have planned for tomorrow, but we couldn't resist wondering how it tasted. I put a splash of it with my Diet Grapefruit SodaStream drink, and it was fabulous!
5. Avocado Roll Sushi: So I know this isn't "true" sushi, but I've found it to be my go-to roll now, since it is less Weight Watchers points than the Philadelphia Roll and roughly around the same points as a tuna roll (maybe a hair less). I ordered it by accident once, wanting a cucumber roll and was pleasantly surprised! Yay avocado!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Have a great Friday!
-M

1 comment:

  1. Zumba gives you the results to wear a pretty tank like that w/confidence, yes? :)

    Happy weekend to ya. I'm visiting today from Let's Get Social Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!