Friday, August 2, 2013

Favorites Friday: Beverages and Keeping healthy

Welcome to another Favorites Friday! This week I'm all about the beverages and also showing you two of my favorite and most used apps to help me keep on track with my weight loss!


1. Cott Beverages' Tropical Mango Sparkling Beverage: My hubs and I came across this drink at our Bottom Dollar- it is awesome! They make a great Strawberry sparkling beverage too!

2. Spike Your Juice: We have been "spiking our juice" with this alcoholic-drink making kit for many years. We've found it works best with 100% fruit juice, and that the apple juice and white grape juice work the best.

3. EllisApps' iTrackBites app: This is a "knock off Weight Watchers" app. It is $2.99, but well worth it- costs less in the long run than paying the monthly online Weight Watchers fee to pay for their app. Has a tracker, pocket guide and calculator! I have been using this for the past 2 years and I love it!

4. Ocean Spray Diet Cranberry Juice: Came across this a few days ago, and I am happy to have found a "diet juice" that I actually like! Finally- A beverage I can drink that is not water, Crystal Light or diet soda!

5. EllisApps' Restaurant app: This is put out by the same people that do iTrackBites, but I find it to be the best app to help with my weight loss. It lists the "bites plus" aka. Weight Watchers points plus and nutritional information for all major food chain's menu items. It helps SO much when going out with friends to figure out what you can have within your point value.


Have a great weekend all!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!