Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August Totally Tuesday Link Party

It's that time of the month gang, Totally Tuesday Link Party time!


All you have to do is link up ANY project you've done in the past month. That's right, ANY project from August! Add some of your favorite projects, tips, recipes, room reveals, lists, etc.! I know you all have done some awesome projects, and we'd love to check them all out. I encourage you all to check out other links posted too- it is a link party after all! We had some super fabulous projects linked up in the past, so I'm excited to see what you all have to show off! I'll pick some of my favorites next week, once you all have linked up your projects!

All I ask is that you:

  • Please follow the Host- that's me! (see the social media buttons in the right corner of the blog- follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Bloglovin, Instagram- whatever is your favorite means of following).
  • Link up your own projects- no giveaways or advertisements please. (you can link as many projects as you'd like, but it should be from the past month- August).

Other than that, just have fun! If you have a place to post my blog button (which can be found in my sidebar to the right), great! If not, no biggie- but it would make me a super happy blogger if you did. ;)


Have a Totally Awesome Tuesday and link away! Remember, it can be anything from the past MONTH!
Thanks all! -M
Now on to the link party!


16 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for hosting! I am now following you on FB, Twitter, and Pinterest and will also pop your button onto my party page. Thanks for a great party! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining the party! I love the penguins on your blog, btw. ;)

      Delete
  2. thank you so much for inviting me to your party! Fun times... :)

    Crystelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up! I'm sure your daughter enjoyed her present- so cute!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for inviting me to your party! I appreciate the sweet comment you left on my blog too. I'm following your blog also. Have a super weekend!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a great Labor Day! Thanks for stopping by! I love all the pumpkin links you shared! Makes me ready for fall!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the invite and the great comments! Following you on Bloglovin'
    Phylis@grandparentsplus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining the party! Love the pasta salad- would of never thought to put peppers and grapes together!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the invite and your sweet comment, Morgaine! All linked up ;)
    I'm now following.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your laundry room! (wish mine was big enough to look that cute!) Also love the last-minute gifts! Amazing how projects work out that way. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. You are a no reply blogger. *pout*

    Anyway, thank you for the invite to the hop!! And I just wanted to say that I LOVE your name. It's unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining the party! The Secret Recipe Club sounds like fun- my mom is part of a similar online recipe group, where they cook food from different countries. If my hubs and I didn't work different shifts all the time, I might try that (so I don't have boat-loads of leftovers. haha) The Frittata looks great. Never made a frittata before, but I might have to try it.
      Oh, my name- mom was really into King Arthur and the Mists of Avalon. That's where its from. ;)
      Have a great Labor Day!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for visiting and inviting me to your party! I've joined and am following too! Hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! That table runner really is beautiful. Looking forward to seeing what else you make out of the extra orange burlap. ;)
      Have a great Labor day!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing bloggers from across the world. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morgaine,
    Thanks for hosting the party and inviting me to join in. I follow on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
    Annamaria

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!