Saturday, January 19, 2013

Trash-to-treasure dresser, final version, I promise!



Ok. So after having my trash-to-treasure dresser all done and in my bedroom, I started looking at the one thing that kept bugging me- that middle drawer. It irked me that it was the only ornate drawer left, and after much fuss over it, I decided to swap it out, move the bottom middle drawer up, and get one more basket for the bottom. So now I can say, this is the FINAL version. I promise!

 

Amazing that it started out looking like this:


Then this:


Then this:


and finally this (see the difference):




Now things are all orderly and look more cohesive. Don't you think?
Now to move on to finishing the decor in the bedroom and the rest of the house!
Laters.
-M

P.S. Check out this great blog hop over at "A Night Owl" Blog!


 

1 comment:

  1. Looks absolutely beautiful! I have a dresser similar to yours, so maybe I'll my hand at redoing it as well! So I glad I found you through Thee Networking Blog Hop- new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!