So first I painted the stools green with spray paint. Boy where they brightly colored. It was tough, because it was a tiny bit winding out (being winter and all), but I got them both painted (one can each, though I could of probably had one more can and gave them both a greater coverage).
Then I thought- I want some black to be a part of the chairs, so I decided to wrap the X part of the chair with black yarn. Boy was it a long process having to weave and wrap, but I slapped in some "Supernatural" dvds and I was set. haha
The hubs meanwhile, when to town with a board, brackets and a leg and made me a table.
I already made the wall art to begin with, so in the end, it all came together so nicely.
I also had these cute green mini sprite glass bottles, where I dressed them up with leftover fabric!
I am in love. To be honest, I think this is my FAVORITE DIY project thus far.
Believe me, this process was fairly cheap. Just the cost of wood, paint, yarn and the brackets. Super fab!
Anyways, I love it and so happy it came together so nicely.