Welcome to another Favorites Friday, where I share with you my five favorites of the week. Enjoy!
1. Shutterfly App: I recently downloaded this app after trying to find a way to easily upload my photos from my phone to be uploaded to be printed. What is great about this app is it is free and you can easily upload straight from your phone to Shutterfly to print out!
2. "Penelope": Now I know this movie came out in 2006, but during a girl's crafty night I got to see this movie for the first time. I thought it was adorable AND it had a lot of my favorite actors in it that I didn't even know where a part of it!
3. Lean Cuisine's Chicken Makhani: This has to be my favorite Lean Cuisine, hands down. It is because of this Lean Cuisine that I started eating Indian food and trying it out. :)
4. Infinity Scarf: This one is from Three Birds Nest, however I am in love with Infinity scarfs in general. I got my mint one in the mail yesterday, and already I'm in love- it looks great with my black outfit I'm wearing today. Just the right amount of comfort and pop of color.
5. Stay Fit EZ Freeze Food Storage Container: I borrowed a small freeze storage container from my mother back in Thanksgiving time, when we packed our dinner for the train ride home, and I've been using it ever since. It is the perfect size to pack fruit or vegetables for your lunch, and it has a freezer pack in the lid! How nifty!
Have a wonderful Friday all!