Friday, June 7, 2013

Favorites Friday: Eats, Parties and Gaming fun

Welcome to another Favorites Friday! Here are some of my favorite things of the week!


1. Buffalo Wild Wings Jammin' Jalapeno Boneless Buffalo Wings: I love this place. I know it isn't the healthiest place, but it always where I beg my hubs to take me on our "bad" day. My favorite is the Jammin' Jalapeno boneless wings. Their Mango Habanero is also tasty, but super hot, so I don't get it all the time. These go great with a hard cider like Angry Orchard (that you can get on tap at our local BWW).

2. Arizona's Arnold Palmer Drink: I love Arnold Palmers, so when my friend had this at her house I had to try it. I was not disappointed!

3. Pop Secret's 100 Calorie Popcorn: This is a great snack- only 3 weight watchers points plus! I love it and it always fills me up when I'm needing a snack.

4. Tony Awards: These awards will be on Sunday, which I will be watching from the comfort of my friend's annual Tony Awards party. I adore Neil Patrick Harris (who is hosting again) so even though I haven't seen the shows that are up for noms, it is a fun thing to watch. There also is a local playwright who is up for a lot of Tonys, so I'm rooting him on. ;)

5. World of Warcraft's Destruction Warlocks & Cool Transmogrification Sets: I have been playing World of Warcraft with my husband for MANY years (almost 8 years). It is a great community, and I've gotten to know a lot of people through it. I am loving playing my Destruction Warlock, Dartainian, (my only male character that I actually play)- he just seems so destructive (no pun intended). I also am loving my new Transmogrification Set for my main character, Nokomis, a night elf rogue. For those who don't play WoW, transmogging is taking the stats of an item, but making it look like something else- so now I match! lol. I just love the flaming hammers I have her right now holding. If you never have played WoW, but enjoy video games, I'd suggest you give it a try. I'd gladly show you around. ;)


Thanks for stopping by. I have a super busy weekend of rehearsals and a Tony Award party to attend ahead of me. Have a great Friday!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!