Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June Totally Tuesday Link Party!

 It's that time of the month gang, Totally Tuesday Link Party time!


All you have to do is link up ANY project you've done in the past month. That's right, ANY project from June! Add some of your favorite projects, tips, recipes, room reveals, lists, etc.! I know you all have done some awesome projects, and we'd love to check them all out. I encourage you all to check out other links posted too- it is a link party after all! We had some super fabulous projects linked up in the past, so I'm excited to see what you all have to show off! I'll pick some of my favorites next week, once you all have linked up your projects!

All I ask is that you:

  • Please follow the Host- that's me! (see the social media buttons in the right corner of the blog- follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Bloglovin, Instagram- whatever is your favorite means of following).
  • Link up your own projects- no giveaways or advertisements please. (you can link as many projects as you'd like, but it should be from the past month- April).

Other than that, just have fun! If you have a place to post my blog button (which can be found in my sidebar to the right), great! If not, no biggie- but it would make me a super happy blogger if you did. ;)


Have a Totally Awesome Tuesday and link away! Remember, it can be anything from the past MONTH!
Thanks all! -M
Now on to the link party!



9 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite.
    Xo,
    Anjana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting me to your party! Happy to be here! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linked some up! Thanks so much for the invite. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I linked up a bunch. Free free to delete any of them if they are too many! :)

      Delete
  5. thank you so much for the invite! have a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for stopping by and for your invite to the party... I will be linking up some posts and I am now following you too and added you to my blog rolls...

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for inviting me over to your party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for inviting me to your party, and for following my blog! I am now following you on bloglovin!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!