Welcome to another Favorites Friday (sorry no favs last week- I was on the stage for "The Odd Couple" helping to set records with the Newtown Arts Company. hehe)
Here are my favorites of this week:
1. Sparkling ICE Orange Mango Flavored Sparkling Water: My mom got me to try this, and I must say, I LOVE it. They have a lot of great flavors and it is way better than just boring ol' water.
2. Dannon Light & Fit Key Lime Yogurt: This is my new fav. I usually am an Yoplait girl, but they had this on sale, and for the same Weight Watchers points value, I swear you get slightly more- and just as tasty!
3. Dollar Tree: I love this place. Everything is a $1, and ours actually has a decent selection of organizational items, food and cleaning supplies. I managed to get replacement table cloth for our outdoor patio, only a $1 each!
4. "Arsenic and Old Lace" 1944 movie: My hubs just got cast in the stage production of this, and I had never seen the movie, let alone the play. We watched it and I immediately LOVED it. If you haven't seen it, you HAVE to! So funny, for a dark comedy.
5. Dogfish Head Festina Peche: I tried this beer when out with my mom in Philly. It has a fruity peach flavor added to the beer, so it is so different compared to many beers I've had before! Love it!
Have a great Friday!