These were the colors to work with...
Card #1- my fav. of the two. I am so faithful to you. :)
I love how this stacking turned out. For once I hand an idea before I even started.
Card #2- You're so Sweet. (I like the other one better personally, but that is just me)
Look at all the sparkle!
My cat C.J. (Chief Junior) loves when I make cards. He keeps me company in my craft/guest bedroom all the time.
Sadly I found out today my beloved Cropping Station (that I just mentioned above) is going out of business. I guess their move to a new location just wasn't working out, and with the economy- you know how things are. *tears* Now all I have left then will be Michael's and A.C. Moore. So no little shops for miles around here.
So I am soooo close to my 10 lbs lost in a month goal. This whole watch what I eat thing is WAY tough. It is especially tough with work- my hours are all over the place and my co-workers like to order out and bring in sweets and goodies a lot. Somehow I have managed to keep off what I have lost thus far this week- don't know how, but I have. I guess with getting rid of caffeine from my diet completely has REALLY helped me. My heartburn is pretty much gone since I stopped drinking caffeine and eating sugary stuff, which makes me one happy chick.
I hope to maybe get some more crafting this weekend (Friday/Saturday) since that is basically my weekend now with my newer work schedule. Working on Sunday's isn't soooo bad, though my days get all screwy in my head since I have off on Friday's and Saturdays and think my fridays are saturdays and my saturdays are sunday, etc. You get my drift.
Anyways, here is the supplies for my cards in case you were wondering. :) Laters. -M
- White, Creme, Orange and Green paper: The Paper Company
- Teal and Green/White and Orange/White floral paper: Everyday Tango designer paper collection by Lisa Cohen
- Squares punched out by: Sizzix squares die #2
- scallop punch: Martha Stewart
- Heart circle popup: Me&Me big ideas soft spoken embellishements- Harvest home collection
(added sparkle to heart with Orange Peel stickle)
- Faithful sticker: A Love Like Ours by sticko
You're so Sweet card:
- same paper as above
- Orange fringe: Making Memories halloween 3 trim
- scallop: Fischars
- flower: target's hearts & blooms scrapbooking assorted brads, merry and bright collection
- jewels: darico
- "you're so sweet" stamp: Studio g, in ColorBox french blue fluid chalk ink
- brackets stamp: Laundry Line, in Adirondark brights sunset orange ink (filled in with light orange colored pencil)