Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fun and Frilly


Ok. So today is my first day's card post for the Fun-Frilled site. Yay! I'm soooo excited!
I hope you all have checked it out and also participated in the challenge. Remember, there is blog candy involved!
Here's just a teaser of the card I made for this week's theme over at Fun-Frilled, which is: "what is fun and frilly to you?"

Check the full card out over at Fun-Frilled here.

I also mentioned over there that I'd put the supplies on here. Here you go, my crafty friends.

- Making memories black lace (at bottom)
- Marvy square scallop punch 
- Pink, black, and white cardstock by The Paper company
- Square: sizzix square #2
- ribbon by ??
- heidi swapp ghost alphabet rhyme lower pink collection
- DP by ?? (I had it in my scarp bin, so it totally escapes me who it is by)

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and remember to check out Fun-Frilled today!
For those of you who haven't yet, also check out the three posts before this, since I was a busy bee this weekend for the SCS Virtual Stamp Night. :)
Have a great day!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!