Monday, February 18, 2013

Craft room-reorganized all red and white

Ok. By no means is my Craft room/office/spare room done. (Is anything ever really done anyway?) But for the most part, it is ready to be crafted in. I'm still in need of a good chair for here (and not use the dining room chair while sitting), but for the most part, it is ready to roll.
Eventually I want to get a different main table and paint the tv cabinet white (and the metal racking white), but for the most part, here is my craft room. (I know, I'm kind of a cluster of styles, but that's how I am).

 (Wendy just HAD to try out the cleared table. She's cute like that)

 I do adore Marilyn Monroe. The TV is a little bigger than I imaged it being- we aquired it from someone from my husband's work. So it kind of looks really big here. lol. I also decided to include some of my antique hat collection (which if you see my house, they are scattered all over the house).

 The gallery wall- dollar store clipboards and the long shelf my hubs made for my nutcracker collection (which only half is shown- I have to get the box out of the shed of the rest of the collection. haha). Also are my SAI (Sigma Alpha Iota) music fraternity for women, music notes.

 I'm happy to have found a spot for my typewriter. yay!

Gallery wall. My favorite part of the craft room right now.

I love red, so I went with red polka dots all over the place.
I know this craft room isn't the most FABULOUS as some peoples, but it serves its purpose, considering it is a kind of small room and my budget was next to nothing.
I do thank my hubs for putting up my shelves. They worked out nicely I think.



Any of you have craft rooms you'd like to share? I'd love to see everyone's way of crafting- mess, organized, or somewhere in between.
Have a great day all!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!