Sunday, November 16, 2008

Birthday card

So I got invited to a friend's Mascarade Birthday party. I realllly wanted to make a mascarade themed card, however I quickly realized I didn't have a mask stamp/cutout/paper,etc. so I decided to go with the Birthday card generalized type card.
Here it is, in it's green glory. She already has it by now (the party was last night).

Also we got our wedding photos and albums,etc. from the wedding photographer today! yay! Our main album is coming in Tuesday, but we got these mini albums (mini versions of our big one) called "brag books" so I was uber excited to get that to keep at work. We also got prints of some of the layouts from our album as a special gift bonus from our photographer to us. :)
If you haven't seen our wedding photos, check them out at www.pictage.com/446901 . Our wedding photographer, Jonathan, was awesome and very cool, I would suggest him to anyone. Supposably the one photo: (of us walking down the street in Bethlehem,PA with it being in Black and White except my dress' red lining is colorized to pop the red out while everything else is b&w) helped get our photographer a few more weddings booked, because people really like them. :) yay.
Anyways, off to figure out dinner and get my mom's package (wedding photo stuff) ready to go to send out tomorrow. Adios!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!