Saturday, April 24, 2010

One Layer Card challenge

Ok. So I am big fan of KWerner's Design blog. And on her blog-o she is having a One-layer card challenge. So on Friday I finally got some time to do some cardmaking and I gave it a shot. I managed to finally get some kraft stock to play with, so I decided to use a stamp set I had gotten on sale after the holidays for it. I don't know if adding ribbon and a button doesn't officially make this a one-layer card, but I just had to...it was calling for it. So if it works officially for the challenge great, if not...well I tried. 1 layered cards a realllyyyyy tough! Anyways enjoy!


Now my next post is all the Mother's day cards I made, so stay tuned.

Blog Candy giveaway extended!
Also I decided to extend my blog candy giveaway another week. So comment to win over at this post!
Have a great Saturday!
-M

2 comments:

  1. This is unbelievable cute! What stamp set is that? I really really appreciate the card being grounded by the woodgrain at the bottom. Love your blog, off to look at more. Becoming a follower!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!