Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pumpkin Party

So here is the card I made for my Sept. Card club card. Theme was: Fall/Halloween card that has orange on it, and some sort of food.

(pumpkin party!)



Pumpkin is food for many, so I thought this would work. I decided I wanted to try a very low amount of layers and use some kraft stock for a more autumn look. I also added some faux stitching and white gel pen accents to it, a la. KWerner style. hehe
I think they turned out cute.
Stay tuned for some more fall cards coming your way later this week. I am starting to get in the fall spirit, so I am in love with Fall items. Have you all started working on fall cards or have you skipped right to Christmas cards? Just wondering what everyone is up to, now that most people's kids are off to school (my hubs started his classes today...hehe).
Later.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!