Monday, October 18, 2010

Rockets and Treats

Below is the treat bucket I put together for the boys upstairs. Since we don't have any kids of our own yet and our nephews are too young to appreciate or have the treats, I decided to make a little goodie bucket for the two boys who live upstairs from us. I did treat bags for them last year, so this year I decided to do a bucket. I got this bucket on sale for $1.50 at ACMoore, since it had a minor dent in the plastic. I covered it right up and tada!




Here's another card for a co-worker. This one is for a 5-year-old boy's birthday. Originally I was planning on doing a airplane or train card, but I came across this paper I got that had rockets and I knew just what I wanted to do. I had these little monster popups that I just have been dying to use. I hoped it worked as an alien-look-alike. Close enough, don't you think?




Anyways, have a great week! I'm off go figure out my Halloween costume with the hubs. If you've ever seen "Dexter" then our couple costume will be perfect! hehe
Have a great day!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!