Monday, December 24, 2012

2012: A Year in Review infographic style letter

So for this year's "2012 Year in Review" letter that I like to send out to family and friends along with our holiday cards (or just the year in review on its own) I decided to make a sort of "infographic" style letter. I saw a bunch on Pinterest that gave me great inspiration, so this is what I cooked up when I got in the designing mood.
I am happy how it turned out. It seems a little bright when you look at it online, but when you print it out, it looks just right. So far, I've gotten great reviews from those who received it, so I might have to try something new each year. Infographics are sorta my thing, so this letter is kind of a reflection on myself after a very busy and life-changing year (whow...starting to sound a little deep there). 




Anyways, I hope you all enjoy it too. (click it to view it bigger).
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and have a very Happy New Year all!
M

5 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful card insert! This is a terrific idea for those of us who are short of photos. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Where did you get the graphic symbols?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I created the icons myself, except for the bride and groom (though to be honest, I can't remember where I found them from) but I created the cat, the house, etc. myself.

      Delete
  3. What service did you use to make this? Was it Easel.ly? I'm trying to make one myself, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it myself. I created it in a combination of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. I used the generated ones as inspiration, but in the end, created this all myself.

      Delete

Leave me some comment love all!