Friday, August 28, 2009

Love the orange

I apologize my blogging buddies, I've been MIA for a bit. Now that I'm back from my mini vacation, I have no excuse. So without further waiting, enjoy some Halloween/Thanksgiving cards I made today. I know it is still almost than 2 months to go before at least Halloween happens, but 1) I don't have kids that are school aged, nor do I have many relatives that are school-aged to make back-to-school cards and 2) I LOVE Halloween!!! Love all the orange color combos coming around.

(Halloween is all about the Eatting, drinking, and being scary!)

(gotta love all the orange and black. So halloween-y)

(Here I used some fun clear embossing on the kraft paper behind the main image. fun!)

(I used the punchout concept on the pumpkin to bring some fun orange-dot designer paper to the pumpkin!)

Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday, so I am glad to get started on Halloween cards. Yay!
Enjoy!
-M

1 comment:

  1. I really like the Eat, Drink and Be Scary - very cute and nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!