Sunday, August 15, 2010

Airplanes in August

So I finally had a chance to work on my Friday Night Card Club cards. This month's theme was "guy cards." So this is what I came up with. I really wanted to use my BBQ stamps, but realized quickly I didn't have any papers that worked with that, so I decided to go with the below idea. I also wanted to try a different fold than what I usually do, so I went with this window/shutter door type fold. I just love this stamp set from Papertrey Ink. So cute! Enjoy!


I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I just saw "Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World" yesterday, which I thought was wonderfully funny and a perfect start to my weekend. It is perfect for the gamer in me and I just couldn't stop laughing. :)
Anyways, have a great weekend all!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!