Friday, November 7, 2014

Favorites Friday: Stylish Fall days

Hello all! Happy late Friday!
This week's Favorite's Friday I'm sharing with you a few products I just can't seem to get enough of these days. Check them out:




1.  Cafe Escapes Cafe Caramel Keurig cup: This is soooo tasty. It was the first cup I tried in our Keurig, and I've been enjoying that flavor ever since. Tastes like a cappicino in a cup and perfect for those cold fall evenings (like tonight is). It is a lot less coffee tasting than some of the other Keurig cups, but if you like more creamy flavor- try this!

2. Celestial Seasonings Lemon Zinger Keurig tea cup: My mom got me hooked on these. I'm not normally a tea person, but boy do these taste great. When I was sick a month or so ago, I think I downed half the box just then! Perfect for an internal warm up.

3. Journee Collection Women's Buckle Detail Tall Boots in Black: I begged my hubs to get this pair of boots for me for an early Christmas present after seeing a fellow blogger share the Amazon link. I was so excited when they arrived and they sure did not disappoint me- they have become my go-to boot this fall. Paired with leggings, they are sooo comfortable!
Disregard my messy bathroom at the moment- but check out these awesome boots!
4. Skone Cosmetics Tattooed Eyeliner: I had previously reviewed this eyeliner when I got it in my October Ipsy bag. So far, it has quickly become my absolute favorite eyeliner- it goes on smooth like a marker and gives a great line. I'm not a huge makeup person, but when I do put makeup on- this is sure to be in my bag.

5. Giant Foods Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza (Self-Rising Crust): On a whim the hubs and I picked up one of these pizzas- they were only $3 a box. Recently we were hungry, but neither of us felt like really cooking, so we popped this in the oven. I was pleasantly surprised at how tasty it was for a boxed pizza. Bravo Giant- this is better than the $5 Little Ceasar's hot and ready pizzas! ;)

Speaking of favorites, I'm happy to mention that I'll be teaming up with Uncommon Goods in the future, bringing you some great product reviews and a possible giveaway. Stay tuned for more details about that in the future. :D
Hope your Friday is going awesome all. Have a great day!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!