Sunday, October 4, 2009

WCD Halloween Cards week, Day 2


Here are a few more cards from my World Cardmaking Day batch of cards. Halloween is my favorite holiday, so I was determined to crank out as many Halloween cards as I could. Enjoy today's cards and stay tuned for more in the next few days! Leave me some comment love, and make sure to check out yesterday's post if you haven't yet for more cards.

(Yes, I know. My stripes are not straight. But that's what makes it unique right? lol)

(I have NO idea where these halloween buttons came from, but they worked perfectly for this. I wanted it to be a more kid-friendly looking card.)

(I know I've done similar layouts to this, but I just felt like a simple layout for this one.)

(Gotta love punches. They make cards like this SO much easier to make!)

Hugs all and leave me some comments. What do you love most about Halloween/Fall time?
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!