Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's Sunday, baby!


So you all have to check out Fun-Frilled today. It once again is a Sunday and you know what that means? It is my day over at Fun-Frilled! Go check it out before you sit down to have your morning breakfast or head to church. This week's theme is Baby Girl in light of Molly (one of the Design team members for Fun-Frilled) having a baby girl. I had so much fun making this card as cutesy as I possibly could. I love working with pink too. When the Cropping station about a month ago was going out of business I stocked up on fun embellishments that I couldn't find in Micheal's or ACMoore, such as these Crocheted flowers by Fancy Pants designs. I also picked up a pad of 6x6 designer paper by Basic Grey (which I used a piece in the card). I love 6x6 designer paper pads. It takes up less room and it is perfect for cards. I do occasionally scrapbook, so having large designer paper works for that too, but recently I just haven't been in the mood to do more than just cards. I go through phases I guess. Anyways, here is a sneak peek at the card. Check out the full card over at Fun-Frilled! Enjoy and make sure to leave me blog comment love either here or on Fun-Frilled. Hugs all!



It's a baby girl:
- It's a girl stamp by Inkadinkado in ColorBox pink
- Pink paper by The Paper Company
- Fiscar's scallop punch
- DP by Basic Grey: Sultry paper 6x6 pad
- Crocheted flower by Fancy Pants Designs, Inc. fashion sense posies with love
- lace was given to my mother who gave to me by my grandmother (so it is I guess antique-ish lace) :)
- ribbon and baby letter brads by ??unknown

Also, Check out this great blog cand giveaway here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!