Ok, so over at Fun-Frilled the theme is Mardi Gras. Boy was that a tough theme for me. I ended up printing out an illustration on my computer in order to get something somewhat close to what I wanted image wise. I did color it in on my own though- I didn't cheat that much! haha
Anyways, while I was cranking out the Mardi Gras card for Fun-Frilled I also created another "Party" card in similar colors (I had those colors out, why not make more cards than one with them!?)
Here's a sneaky peak of my Mardi Gras card for Fun-Frilled:
To see the full card and check out the site I'm on the design team for and see my post over at the Fun-Frilled site today (Sunday) at: http://funfrilled.blogspot.com/
I know I usually ramble more, but I just don't feel like typing much. So enjoy just looking at cards and not having to read through my garbly-gook! haha
Here is my other same color combos card as well. Enjoy!
It's a flower party!
Yay for square punches!
So make sure you check out my card and the rest of the design team everyday/everyweek on the Fun-Frilled site. Have a good weekend all! Don't hesitate to leave me comment love... It makes me smile everytime. :) Also CHECK OUT the post that I put up before this. It is two cards I made for KWerner's Color Inspiration Challenge. I had so much fun doing them, so check it out!
Hugs to all!
Fun-Frilled Mardi Gras:
- The Paper Company Yellow and purple paper
- Zuckers feather products
- Darico self-stick gems
- It's a party stamp by Studio G in ColorBox fluid chalk ink- Warm Violet
- Daisyd's Autumn collection- fall in love designer paper pad
- Kuretake Co. Winter collection markers
It's a Party with flowers:
- It's a party stamp by Studio G in ColorBox fluid chalk ink Warm Violet
- Yellow dots stamps by ? in ColorBox primary yellow ink
- Daisyd's Autumn collection- fall in love designer paper pad (both types of purple paper)
- K & Company Berry Sweet designer paper (green squares)
- Prima flowers Daisy Crazy Col Lauren
- Fiscar's scallop punch
- Yellow paper by The Paper Company