This sucker was HARD to work with. Black, white, and grey only. Ekk! I'm still not 100% happy with it, but I did get to use a new stamp I got. (I got it free with my other stamp purchase on ebay, awesome!-free stamp!) I also got to use one of my nifty crocheted flowers I got from a someone also on ebay, who makes them by themselves in any color you want. I love them! I wish I could learn how to make them myself though. haha. This is a quicky post, since it is almost 5am and I'm mad tired. I was busy surfing around after making some cards, that I almost forgot to post this puppy. Anyways, These colors were tough to work with, I admit. Ok, enjoy all!
Zebra Birthday card
- Rubber Stampede zebra in Color Box black
- K&Company Brenda Walton Chelsea sentements in Color Box black
- Darice finishing accent gems in black
- Kaiser scrapbook sublime P226 Majesty DP
- Black Market Paper Society's Ebony and Alabaster singing in the Rain DP
- ribbon, button and lace from ?
- crocheted flower from "indadsfootsteps" on ebay